Hair-Do's

By Ivy - 8/23/2016

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! I recently started a new job (more on that later), Kody started school yesterday and I start school on Monday so things are pretty crazy around here! I LOVE summertime and am so sad to see it leave, but isn't fall such an awesome time? I get way too excited thinking about comfy fall clothes, pumpkin-candles, football games and fall decorations! 

Anyways, I have been trying all kinds of things with my hair lately and thought I'd do a little picture post with all of my favorites. Don't get me wrong, 90% of the time my hair is in a messy top-knot bun but sometimes I just have to do something cute with it!







Here are some hair products that I use all the time and that I used for these styles.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}